I’m a big fan of simple recipes, especially when I can knock them together with stuff that’s always hanging around in my pantry. I call this little stroke of genius freezer fudge, because its damn delicious eaten straight from there and also because when the husband-person unpacks the groceries straight on top of it, you forget its there then find it a few weeks later like a little pot of gold that you don’t have to share.
- 1 cup date paste
- 3/4 cup tahina
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Whizz all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into paper-lined dish or loaf tin.
- Set in freezer for an hour.
- Remove from dish, cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in freezer.