It’s brownie time bitches! Not just any brownie either, these mofos are raw and freaking fudgy as.
Whizzed up in a matter of seconds, these one-dish-wonders are the answer to your chocolatey prayers. I even snuck in some potassium-toting fruit so you don’t feel guilty eating it for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Handful of dried banana chips and toasted coconut flakes to decorate (totes optional)
- In a food processor, whizz all the nuts to a rough crumble.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients (not decoration ingredients, duh) and whizz for a few seconds to combine.
- Chuck in the banana, oil and honey and pulse together, scraping down sides of bowl if you need.
- Pour batter into a paper lined dish (mine was 24 X 15 cm) spreading evenly with back of a spoon.
- Chuck on the banana chips and coconut, pressing them down gently to stick.
- Pop the dish in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and keep either in freezer or fridge.