Well look at moi with my posh AF ingredients. So as far as green tea goes, matcha is by all accounts superior…full of antioxidants, calms the mind, improves cardiovascular health, does yoga every morning, never has a bad hair day, has better winged eyeliner than Adele…this green goodness is apparently the holy grail of all things health. But hey, I’m not trying to cure cancer here, I just like the taste.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well (or in a jar and shake well).
- Place in fridge.
- Give it another stir or shake after half an hour if you can. Leave for a few hours or overnight.