Oh hell no mayo! Back it up ketchup! None of that store bought crap around here. There’s just no need when it takes literally minutes to knock together tasty sauces that have none of that added garbage in them. Take your taste buds on a tropical holiday with this easy peasy mango-tastic bowl of yum. I use this as a dipping sauce for prawns and it always gets the thumbs up.
- 1 cup mango flesh
- juice of lime quarter
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli paste or chopped fresh chilli Small handful of fresh coriander Pinch sea salt
- Whizz the chopped mango flesh in a small food processor for a few seconds to break it down.
- Add all the other ingredients and combine together.