People who say expresso instead of espresso need to get in the bin. Same deal with you guys that say excetera and supposably. And if anyone says pacific instead of specific, please go apologise to your English teacher. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop Nuzest protein powder
- 250ml coconut milk
- Shot of espresso (30ml/2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- Mix the seeds, Nuzest and sea salt together in a jar.
- Add the milk, espresso and sweetener if using.
- Mix well with a spoon to ensure all the seeds and protein powder haven’t clumped and nothing is stuck to bottom.
- Put on lid and shake well.
- Leave in fridge for several hours or overnight.
Makes 1 cup of pudding.
TIP – I used Coffee Coconut + MCTs flavour for this, but vanilla or chocolate would also be nice).