If you’re looking for a fudging good dessert that’s really fudging easy, you’ve come to the right fudging place.
This stuff is chucked together in minutes, no-bake and fudging delicious.
Don’t believe me? Try it for your fudging self.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut
- Heaped 1/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Put all ingredients (except the almonds, coconut and raspberries) into your food processor and whizz together to a smooth, chocolatey awesomeness. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl a couple of times.
- Fold the remaining ingredients into the chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into a lined dish, mine was 24x15cm. A loaf tin would work fine as well.
- Spread the mixture evenly then pop in the freezer for a couple of hours to set. Cut into squares and keep in freezer or fridge.